The Treo Pro, which made its debut on the Sprint and Alltel networks earlier this month, has been hailed for its "sleek design," "solid business features" and for being, well, "definitely HOT." (How hot? Eagle-eyed TV viewers also spotted the Treo Pro in a recent episode of the venerable, Emmy-award winning ER.)
With Wi-Fi, GPS, a full keyboard and touch screen, all for under $200 (after the requisite rebates and agreements), the Treo Pro is the ideal phone for any busy professional. Here are a few highlights from what the reviewers have had to say about the Treo Pro:
Mike Heck, InfoWorld
- "If you're shopping for a Windows Mobile-based handset, the Palm Treo Pro is one of the best."
Bonnie Cha, CNET
- "The Palm Treo Pro features a sleek design that combines a full QWERTY keyboard and touch screen. The smartphone ships with Internet Explorer 6 and offers full connectivity options, including EV-DO Rev. A support and GPS."
Ginny Mies, PC World
- "Finally available at a carrier-subsidized price, the Palm Treo Pro smart phone delivers solid business features and a sophisticated design."
Andrew Carton, Treonauts
- "Additionally, it is worthwhile noting just how overwhelmingly positive the overall attitude has been towards the Treo Pro. As you can see from our original poll below, it very clearly and very loudly conveys a unanimous rating: the Treo Pro is definitely HOT."
Ramon Llamas, IDC
- "The Treo Pro reaffirms Palm's commitment to enterprise users looking for a Windows Mobile experience and a sleek form factor, and it should be a welcome change for those who have been waiting to upgrade from their Treo 700w."
Edelman for Palm